Tips for Annotation Tools and Teams
There’s an art and science to choosing the processes and teams used to extract and process the data found in images, video, and documents for AI and business insights. We talked to Alberto Rizzoli, CEO & Co-founder of V7 Labs, a data labeling platform for deep learning. Alberto has a front-row seat helping his clients build powerful AI solutions and guiding them through data labeling and model development challenges from proof of concept to production.
As strategic partners, CloudFactory and V7 regularly collaborate to optimize data labeling operations for customers and build high-quality datasets for global innovators. V7’s mission is to create a platform for the entire AI modeling lifecycle, including data annotation. That mission perfectly complements CloudFactory’s mission to provide clients with a managed workforce supporting the same lifecycle.
Watch a replay of our LinkedIn Live discussion to learn about:
- Fascinating real-world examples of computer vision development in agtech, medical AI, and more
- Maximizing data operations resources and scalability by combining SMEs like medical doctors and experienced data annotators during the machine learning lifecycle
- Optimizing human and computer collaboration to process edge cases that baffle text annotation tools like optical character recognition (OCR)
- Overcoming complexities in video annotation while preparing computer vision training datasets
- Preparing for data annotation challenges by choosing proven tools, processes, and human in the loop workforces
Follow CloudFactory on LinkedIn for notifications about our upcoming live discussions.
Keith McCormick is an independent data miner, trainer, conference speaker, and author. He serves as CloudFactory’s Chief Data Science Advisor. Over 25 years, he has guided data science teams to establish highly effective analytical practices across industries, including the public sector, media, marketing, healthcare, retail, finance, manufacturing, and higher education.
V7 Labs CEO & Co-Founder
Alberto is an Italian entrepreneur and co-founder of V7 Labs, an AI data annotation platform, and Aipoly, an award-winning app for the visually impaired. His work on AI granted him an award from the President of Italy and the Premio Gentile for Science and Innovation in 2017. V7's products won the CES Best of Innovation Award in 2017 and 2018. He attended Singularity University’s Global Solutions program under a scholarship from Google.